Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Why...

They say that if you want to start a blog you should write about something close to your heart, something you are passionate about, something that means something to you...

I am passionate about South Africa, this country means something to me, building a great country is close to my heart and so that is why I have decided to start this blog - to share the triumphs, the successes, the beauty and the challenges...

I hope that it will push me to learn more about my country, the people, the places, the issues that need resolving as well as how far we have come from our difficult, blood shed past...

I believe that South Africa is an amazing country with so much oppourtunity and room for growth. We have so much to learn and we have come so far... As the country changes and grows in its democracy, I want to highlight the good, the amazing the awesome...

No comments:

Post a Comment